Do you have a Spotify app on your iPhone or Mac device? How does it going? Does it gives a better sound quality? If not, here’s good news for you, you can adjust the sound quality of your Spotify while you stream so that you may enjoy listening to better music!
How to Modify Spotify’s Streaming Quality
Sometimes, you just need to get your music on the go. You can reduce data usage by lowering audio quality so that it uses less of those expensive mobile networks! Check below for the step-by-step guide on how to do it:
On iPhone Device:
- Enter Spotify.
- Click on the setting icon.
- Scroll down and look for the Audio Quality.
- Just below, search for the Wifi and for the Cellular streaming. You have generally three options to choose – (1) Low, (2) Normal, (3) High and (4) Automatic.
When you choose the Automatic, you are allowed to modify the quality of the audio no matter what is the strength of the signal. Moreover, for paid subscribers, there is a 5th option given which is called as the Very High.
On Mac Device:
- Get into Spotify.
- Look and click on Preferences.
- Press on the Audio Quality.
- Just below the Audio Quality, you will see there the Streaming Quality.
- Check and press the drop-down button located in the right corner of the screen.
- Select from the five options available – (1) Low, (2) Normal, (3) High, or (4) Automatic, and (5) Very High for Spotify’s paid subscribers.